Risk is not a 4-letter word!
DON’T RISK YOUR RETIREMENT: FINANCIAL ROADBLOCKS TO ADDRESS NOW
RETIREMENT ROADBLOCKS: 7 Financial Risks to Avoid
1. Are you confident that your savings will withstand a 25 to 30+ year retirement?
2. Do you have a plan to combat inflation’s damaging effects on your purchasing power?
3. Is your retirement income completely dependent on market performance?
4. Do you know how much you can withdraw from your retirement savings each year without running out of money?
5. Are you confident that your Social Security benefits are optimized for yourself and your spouse?
6. Do you have strategies to cover rising healthcare costs and potential long-term care needs?
7. Do you have a tax allocation strategy to help minimize the impact of taxes during retirement?
While the road to financial freedom in retirement may have its twists and turns, experienced financial professionals can help straighten the path.